My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Welcome to my personal page. This page pretends to make it easier for my many friends and family to keep track on me wherever I am. Life is a journey and my personal journey has led me from Arica, Chile to Norway. I have also worked internationally, in places such as the Balkans, Sudan, East Timor and Colombia, where I have learnt many stories about resilience and here are some of those lessons.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Three years that changed our lifes


Dad as a political prisoner in Chile - 1973 ( the tallest guy) Posted by Hello



My dad after 3 years in prison, Chile 1976 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Bedi Yocasta said...

Gran amigo de mi padre... Me dejó muchos legados, entre otros, su constante preocupación por su país y el amor incondicional hacia "sus amigos".
Un abrazo para tí y mi propio testimonio sobre la inconmensurable generosidad, solidaridad y conciencia social de tu padre.
Siempre en mi memoria, los mejores recuerdos de él y un profundo respeto y amor fraterno, también.

Abrazos cariñosos para tí.

Bedi Valenzuela Ríos.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home