My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Welcome to my personal page. This page pretends to make it easier for my many friends and family to keep track on me wherever I am. Life is a journey and my personal journey has led me from Arica, Chile to Norway. I have also worked internationally, in places such as the Balkans, Sudan, East Timor and Colombia, where I have learnt many stories about resilience and here are some of those lessons.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Did you know what they said about Allende? (spanish site)

- That son of a bitch, that bastard ...(Richard Nixon, about Allende, October 1970)
- When Allende has become the president, we are going to do whatever we can to condemn Chile and its people to the hardest of miseries and sorrows... (Letter from E. Korry, the american ambassador, to Eduardo Frei, October 1970)

...AND THIS IS ALSO A GOOD BOOK...
 
cover

BACK TO HOME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home